Terms & Conditions
1. Description of Service
Awakaza provides software service as a web service named awakaza (herein after referred as “Service” or “Services”). This service developed and fully owned by Circlebook (Pvt) Ltd. The Service is offered and provided subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The Customer shall connect to the Service using any Internet browser supported by the Service. The Customer is responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to access the service.
2. Modification of Terms of Service
Awakaza reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time and the updated version will be published on our website at https://www.awakaza.com/terms-conditions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this Terms of Service. You may terminate your use of the Services if the Terms are modified in a manner that substantially affects your rights in connection with use of the Services. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.primaseller.com/terms-conditions.
3. Restrictions on Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the Services for spamming and other illegal purposes; or (iv) reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service.
4. Payment, Refund and Subscription terms
- A free trial may be given on case-to-case basis.
- To continue using the Services, you must begin a paid subscription which requires a valid credit card. Enterprise customers may request a paper contract that includes alternate billing arrangements including Purchase Orders.
- Paid plans are as per our pricing plans that are available at https://www.Awakaza.com/pricing.
- The Service is billed on a monthly and annual basis. The amount billed, depending on the plan selected by the Customer is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Information on the subscription options and charges for all paid Services is available on the pricing page of our website.
- Awakaza reserves the right to change the subscription fee from time to time.
- In case of non-payment for any reason or any violation of these terms, Awakaza shall be entitled – without liability – to immediately bar Customer’s access to the Service.